YOU CONTROL YOUR WORK:
When you post your artwork on TapArt, you continue to control the rights to your masterpiece.
As between you and TapArt, you own and retain all rights to your Content.
You hereby grant TapArt and its affiliates a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, assignable license, with right of sublicense, to use, publicly display and publicly perform, publish, reproduce, modify, and distribute your content in any format or medium now known or later developed for the purpose of promoting your Content, producing and promoting your Products, and providing the other TapArt Services to you.
YOU, AND NOT TAPART, ARE ENTIRELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL YOUR CONTENT THAT YOU MAKE AVAILABLE AND ALL PRODUCTS YOU OFFER FOR SALE THROUGH THE TAPART SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THAT YOU OWN OR HAVE OBTAINED ALL REQUIRED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND OTHER RIGHTS IN YOUR CONTENT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE RIGHT TO MANUFACTURE, DISTRIBUTE AND SELL PRODUCTS THAT INCLUDE YOUR CONTENT.
You represent and warrant that:
1. You own all copyright in the content, or if you are not the owner, that you have permission to use the content, and that you have all of the rights required to display, reproduce and sell the content.
2. The content you upload will not infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of any person or entity, including copyright, moral rights, trademark, patent or rights of privacy or publicity
3. Your content does not contain material that is false, inaccurate, misleading, incomplete, defamatory or libelous obscene, pornographic, indecent, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy, in violation of anyone’s rights, including their privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable;
4. Your content is accurate, is not misleading or deceptive and does not offer or disseminate fraudulent goods, products, services, schemes, or promotions.
5. The content does not include malicious code, including but not limited to viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or any other computer programming routines that may damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, program, data, or personal information; and the content is not misleading and deceptive and does not offer or disseminate fraudulent goods, services, schemes, or promotions.